Frost And Flame Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, one and all, to the prestigious Frost And Flame Academy! Here, duelists work together to become stronger, aspiring to the ultimate goal of Frost and Flame Orange!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Might try to bring this place back
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm by Professor Jinxx

» Gameteen117's "ROOM"!!!
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm by Gameteen117

» Dark Violet Moon Ray Results
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 pm by Professor Jinxx

» AleXanDriaEx's Gfx Shop
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 pm by AleXanDriaEX

» Need help any ideas
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 pm by chrisphoenix

» what you think
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 pm by chrisphoenix

» Battle Academy Tournament (Remake of the Best Deck Tournament)
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:56 pm by Burning_Man457

» Deck Maker
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:47 pm by Burning_Man457

» wager duel
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm by chrisphoenix

Might try to bring this place back
Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm by Professor Jinxx
if you still come here every now and then or get the email you should come back too

Comments: 0

Extra Extra Read All About it #1

Go down 
+2
Eragon
SlenderMan>.>
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

Extra Extra Read All About it #1 Empty
PostSubject: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:35 am

The Frost and Flames Times (For the Week of 2-1 through 2-8 )

Revamp!
Our First Story is that of the Rebirth and Revamp of this Academy, for sometime Frost and Flame Academy laid cold in the dust of all dead Academies until last week when current admins Eragon and Jinxx (Ambassador of Chaos and Brandyn McCutcheon) decided to give life to the Academy that is. Bringing with them a dozen happy and cheerful members from the Dark Evolution Academy as well as new members too! The revamp is making this Academy feel young again with an average of 2.6 new people joining a day!

War Team Selection!
As some of you may know most Academies form "War Teams" what are these you ask? A "War Team" is five of the Academies top duelists dueling against members from other academies in defense of their Academy's honor. Five duelists have been selected for Frost and Flames Academies War Team and they are:
-Randellrhodes (I don't think he has an account....)
-Jinxx (Bryandyn McCutcheon)
- TD-Shogun
- WaldosShadow (SlenderMan>.>)
- (Either Eragons or Chaos Vortex, will be edited in later)
These are the duelists that will be defending the honor of Frost and Flame from trechourus other academies.

Going to the Market?
Since the Revamp two people have opened up deck shops in FAFA. Those two are WaldosShadows(SlenderMan>.>) Slender Void Deck Shop and Gamerteen117's Gamerteen117s. Both deck shops are looking for their first customer!!!!!!!!! So go on down and check both out!

Tournaments! Round 1... FIGHT!
There is currently one tournament that has recently began, the Road of the Duelist Tournament, as made by YussefavengerX, this tournament has a lot of duelist in it and a grandprize of 300 Tokens! If you haven't already you should sign up and enter the fun!

Welcome!
Here is just some of the newest members to join FAFA and their dorm placement:
-Myhrra (Red)
-Gamerteen117 (Blue)
-Chrisphoenix (Sapphire)
-Zeh (Orange Elite)
-Sage of the Six Paths (Sapphire)
-KKA (Red)
-Hadriearel (Red)

-RPG (Blue)
-Burning_Man

Welcome to all of you and please enjoy your stay!

Ad!
Have anything you want to post on the paper? For 50 DP you can! Send an open challange, or anything really, just contact SlenderMan>.> !

Guess that Card!
A fun little game that will occur each week and may have a prize of DP for those who get it right. Here's how it works! I'm going to give you three sentences that will describe a card in yugioh, may be new, may be old, may be a card you might consider throwing in your deck? Here we go!
-This card is more then just the wind blowing through your hair. It does enjoy destroyed cards after one has already been destroyed. You might get leared into a trap when this card is set.
Think you know? Leave a reply down below and find out next week if you got it right!

Goodbye and Topic of the Week!
Welp guys that's all for this week please come in and check next weeks issue for more Frost and Flame News. This weeks Article of the Week is Card of the Week, go and vote, Please vote for number 6! xD https://frost-and-flame-acad.forumotion.com/t568-card-of-the-week-2-9-13-voting#2169Anyway SlednerMan>.> signing off!

Last edited by SlenderMan>.> on Fri Feb 08, 2013 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eragon
Administrator
Administrator
Eragon

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:52 am

very well thought out. Loved it.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Man457
Alumni
Burning_Man457

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:26 pm

Why Did You Not Add ME?
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:33 pm

your results were not in a testers room o.O plus i was like half asleep sorry man one sec
Back to top Go down
Renegade Sun
Alumni
Renegade Sun

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:30 pm

This is a good idea, but can I write the newspaper? There were parts of that that made my Grammar-Nazi rage.
Back to top Go down
Liberta?
Alumni
Liberta?

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:41 pm

King Renegade Sun wrote:
This is a good idea, but can I write the newspaper? There were parts of that that made my Grammar-Nazi rage.

Lol, ditto. It was an eye sour to just see it =0
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul
Alumni
HellFireSoul

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:42 pm

Nobody likes grammar nazis Razz Anyway Ive seen worse, and none of it's that hard to understand.
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 6:52 pm

guys it was like 3 AM cut me some slack >.>
Back to top Go down
Renegade Sun
Alumni
Renegade Sun

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:02 pm

Okay. -snip- Here is your slack. Would you like it in a bag?

Also, the point is a Grammar Nazi's aren't supposed to be liked, hence, 'Nazi'. If we wanted you to like us we'd be Grammar Marines or something...
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Well I'm the paper writer for now Smile I promise I'll do better next week, ok?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extra Extra Read All About it #1   Extra Extra Read All About it #1 Empty

Back to top Go down

Extra Extra Read All About it #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frost And Flame Academy :: Archive Room :: Archive Room-
Jump to: