Frost And Flame Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, one and all, to the prestigious Frost And Flame Academy! Here, duelists work together to become stronger, aspiring to the ultimate goal of Frost and Flame Orange!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Might try to bring this place back
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm by Professor Jinxx

» Gameteen117's "ROOM"!!!
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:31 pm by Gameteen117

» Dark Violet Moon Ray Results
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:10 pm by Professor Jinxx

» AleXanDriaEx's Gfx Shop
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:11 pm by AleXanDriaEX

» Need help any ideas
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:59 pm by chrisphoenix

» what you think
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:57 pm by chrisphoenix

» Battle Academy Tournament (Remake of the Best Deck Tournament)
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:56 pm by Burning_Man457

» Deck Maker
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:47 pm by Burning_Man457

» wager duel
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:09 pm by chrisphoenix

Might try to bring this place back
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Aug 23, 2017 6:44 pm by Professor Jinxx
if you still come here every now and then or get the email you should come back too

Comments: 0

21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)

Go down 
+2
HellFireSoul
SlenderMan>.>
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) Empty
PostSubject: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 2:33 pm

What? Airplanes? YES Airplanes!:
One of the new Archtypes that has been announced to come out with the coming set, Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy, this Arch is a load of fun and a much easier way to bring out those pesky 7+ XYZs you've always wanted to use!

How Do These Planes Work:
Simple Tokens! Each of the monsters of this arch effects revolve around tokens. Summoning tokens, using tokens to stay alive, Using tokens to destroy cards, Using Tokens to Summon, Search, and most importantly exceed.

Monsters:
There aren't many monsters in this arch, 5 to be exact, but they don't need much, They all have foureffects, three are similar then the special effect only they do.

-Phantom Beastcraft- Black-Falcon, 4 Star, 1200 Atk 1700 Def, The effects of all beastcrafts are long so I'm going to shorten this a bit. When this card attacks special summon 1 Phantom beastcraft Token lvl 3 0 atk 0 def. While you control a token this card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Then the last part opt during either turn you can tribute a token to change the battle poistion of an opponents monster to defense.

-Phantom Beastcraft Ham-Strato 3 star, 1100 Atk 1600 Defense, This card is the flip eff, when this card is flipped face up special summon 2 PB Tokens Lvl 3 0 Atk 0 Def. This card cannot be destroyed while you control a token.

Now hold on to your rears because here comes a ruling for you all!
Now when you read this you might have thought, oh ok so when it gets attacked in facedown defense it won't be destroyed right? Because the tokens would be summoned and he can't be destroyed. Wrong if Ham-Strato is attacked while in facedown defense position then you recieve the tokens yes, but Strato is still destroyed if it would've been. Now back to the effect!
You can tribute one token to target and special summon one Phantom Beastcraft monster from your graveyard. (OPT eff)

-Phantom Beastcraft- Ray-Stealth, 3 star, 100 Atk, 2100 Def, (Wall Monster) When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent Special summon one PB Token lvl 3 0 atk and def, Can't be destroyed while you control a token, OPT you can tribute one token to destroy one S/T on the field.

-Phantom Beastcraft - Tether-Wolf, 4 Star, 1700 Atk 1200 Def, When normal summoned special summon one PB Token lvl 3 0 Atk 0 Def, Can't be destroyed while you control a token, OPT you can tribute a token during the damage step to have this card gain 800 atk until the end phase.

-Now the best card to start out with Phantom Beastcraft- Mega-Raptor, 4 Star, 1900 Atk, 1000 Def, When a token is summoned to your side of the field special summon a PB Token 0 Atk 0 Def 3 Star (OPT), Cant be destroyed while you control a token, OPT You can tribute a token monster to add a Phantom Beastcraft monster from your deck to your hand.

-Phantom Beastcraft- Draco-5AC Rank 7, 2600 Atk 2200 Def, 2 Level 7 Monsters, Once Per Turn you can detach one material from this card to special summon 2 Phantom Beast Tokens lvl 3 0 atk and def. Can't be destoryed while you have tokens, OPT you can tribute one PB Monster you control to target one card on the field destroy it. This monster can't attack the turn this effect is activated.

Now for the part of the effect I didn't speak of:
The main effect of Phantom Beastcrafts is that there level is the combined level of all tokens on the field and there own. Now you see why the tokens are crucial? But then you ask me, then why in the world would you want to tribute tokens? Well for many reasons, sometimes you can be cock-blocked, per say, by a token so you use one of there effects and boom you can do as you want.

Spell and Trap Support:
Three cards

-Barrel Roll, Counter Trap, Tribute all PB Tokens to negate the activation of a Monster effect or S/T and destroy it.

-Aerial Charge, Countinous Trap, OPT You can special summon one PB token lvl 3 0 atk and def, During each end phase tribute one token or PB monster or send this card to the grave.

-Scramble, Quick-Play, (I don't even know this card so lets just copy and paste) If your opponent controls more monsters than your non-Token monsters: Tribute any number of "Phantom Beastcraft Tokens" you control; Special Summon the same number of "Phantom Beastcraft" monsters from your Deck, but they are returned to the Deck during the End Phase. Only 1 "Scramble" can be activated per turn. Yea....

Cards that work with Phantom Beastcrafts (XYZs included)
-Genex Ally Birdman:
Why: Genex is a tuner so this allows for tuning plus it allows you to return one of your Beastcrafts, summon him, oh did I mention all Beastcrafts are winds? So for once Genex gets his boost!
-Numbers 15, 25, 40,42,9
Why: They are high level XYZ's that are all machines so yea!
-Big Ass Rail Cannon (Yes I know thats not it's name!)
Why: For once Level 10 xyzs are easy so bring out the 3k beater/wall that is a bitch to get over! No need to attack in two turns cut their LP In half!
-Dark Simorgh
Why: Wind typers, Simorgh likes the planes :3, you can banished one of them and Genex to bring out this monster and stop your opponent from using traps, rykos, and Snowman Eaters Very Happy
-Token summoning cards, If I need to tell you why just leave now and don't come back. But only ones that summon 1 or 2 tokens, 3 and 4 get hard to use....
-Cyber Dragon and Chimeratech stuff
-Machines plus Cyber Dragon = Power!

Side Deck:
-Your side deck can really run anything, you can run the light and dark mirrors to stop, dragons, dw's, lightsworns, hieratics, synchrons
-Warrior Elimination, get rid of those pesky six sams and HEROS
-Solidarity, The main xyzs you can use are machines and all the monsters are machines Very Happy
-Anything really as long as it's not Acid Rain and other non-wind or non-machine monsters

How They Play:
With this deck you can just run right into moves or you can play startegic and play a few turns ahead. It all depends on your hand and how you want to play. But with any hand you can usually pull off an xyz or syncro in the first two turns easy.

My Deck and How I run it:
21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) 6SjMWcd
I use Ultimate Offering to allow me to go quickly into high level xyzs in the first two turns. I also use Star Changer to boost Ham and Ray to use them as fours or to lower Raptor Wolf and Falcon to bring out the xyzs, depending on my mood.
Good Hand against Exodia (29-3 Record) 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) GOcWyMK
So Who Can't Wait Till LTGX? I know my hair's turning Grey waiting.
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul
Alumni
HellFireSoul

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah, I'm really loving these planes. A few thing about your deck though:

- Barrel roll really isn't all that great. Sure the effect is awesome, but the tokens are just too important to be getting rid of them all.

- The deck needs Mind Control imo since there's so many different ranks you can go for.

- I don't see #42 being all that useful tbh, as 99.9% you'd probably rather go for Drago-SAC. Number 42 can probably be replaced with a 3rd Drago-SAC. Drago-SAC is just that good.

- You should use at least 2 Arial Charges, if not 3

- Ditch the Rank 8s, which this deck can't even really make, and replace with some more good rank 6s and/or rank 3s

- Star changer and Xyz reborn are unnecessary tbh

- Dark bribe kinda sucks
Back to top Go down
Sage of Six Paths
Alumni
Sage of Six Paths

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:05 pm

SHOW MUCH BACKROW :{
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:28 pm

Hey CV not to undermine you here, but if i have to go through 2 dracos then somethings not right, also Dark Bribe and Barrel roll beat giving my opponent an LP edge, when I use Barrel Roll I 99.9% of the time have a backup plan. My back row, you can ask Sage here, is hard as hell to get over. I honestly never draw into xyz reborn excpet maybe once or twice a day, and star changer allows me to move into a rank 6,7, and 10 instead of being stuck with simply a lvl 3 and lvl 4. Deck runs amazingly the way it is. I mean in that pic I won off of Barrel Roll negating Exodia.
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul
Alumni
HellFireSoul

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:39 pm

OMFG *facedesk* you can't negate exodia with barrel roll, or with anything for that matter.

And anyway, Number 42 still isn't so good. There are other much better Xyzs. If not a 3rd Drago-SAC then maybe another rank 3,4, or 6.

Dark Bribe is bad because it's a +1 for your opponent. What happens if you negate something, only for the card they draw to be an even bigger threat than what you negated?

And I still think you should remove the Xyz reborns. Replace them with Forbidden lances or something.

Last edited by HellFireSoul on Wed Feb 06, 2013 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
#IWannBeAScrub@YGO
Alumni

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:44 pm

nice job im thinking on doing one myself on fire fists
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:21 am

42 is bad yes he's only in there in case of emergency since hes a 3k wall and all....
Lances maybe.... honestly half the cards in this deck I never draw
The exodia thing was a mistake and yea.....
Sorry, not a good day took it out on wrong people.
Back to top Go down
Professor Jinxx
Administrator
Administrator
Professor Jinxx

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:10 am

shogun u can do gadgets im doing fire fists
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 10:05 am

nice job walley
Back to top Go down
negi springfield
Alumni
negi springfield

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:15 pm

not to mention pb tokens can be tributed they aren't un tributeable
so a little power house with dandylion in there might help
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:10 pm

dandy would have no effect in the deck, the effect of the monsters are for the PB tokens Dandys tokens can't be tributed till next turn which clogs up the field in a deck where 1-2 monster spots already usually go to tokens.
Back to top Go down
negi springfield
Alumni
negi springfield

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:45 pm

i guess i was thinking if u wanted to add some strong tribute monsters like ultimate tyranno or something cus pb tokens and dandylion can tribute. and if u read them it says send a token not a pb token. pbtokens are the level effect only. all tokens can be fired by there effects
Back to top Go down
HellFireSoul
Alumni
HellFireSoul

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:14 pm

There are actually builds of this deck that use Light and Darkness Dragon to great effect. It isn't hard at all here to get the 2 tributes for it so it's definitely an option.
Back to top Go down
SlenderMan>.>
Alumni
SlenderMan>.>

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:47 pm

i like the idea of tributing but the whole issue with dandy tokens is i have to wait a turn and usually my tokens dont last long because everyone kills them because my monsters wont die with them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)   21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro) Empty

Back to top Go down

21st Century Aerial Warfare! (Phantom Beastcraft Intro)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Frost And Flame Academy :: Duel Market :: Deck Lessons-
Jump to: